View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 07:43 PM   #1292
Sinacog
Sini

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

AJ THE MENACE vs. THE ARCHFIEND - AJ THE MENACE

AJ THE MENACE --

I'm the onslaught of rhymes; the conquer of rhymes; the rhymes of rhymes -- the rhymes//
I'm the conquer of rhymes; I ATE A SLICE OF PIE; than spit BARS ATOP OF A CATHEDRAL//
I ate slices of serpents with worthless purpose; I ate rhymes and rhymes//
I'm the onslaught of rhymes - I'm the onslaught of rhymes - I SOUGHT RHYMES//

Age --

I sought rhymes - I ATE SLICES OF PIZZA: I ATE SLICES OF PIZZA: I ATE SLICES OF PIZZA//
I'm the onslaught of rhymes -- I CONQUER THE WEAPONRY WITH TELEPATHY WEAPONRY//
I'm the onslaught of rhymes -- CONQUERER THE NINES - I CONQUERER THE NINES//
I'm the conquerer of rhymes --I'm the conqurer of rhymes -- I'm the conquerer of rhymes//

AJ THE MENACE --

I'm the pinnacle of rhyming; the rhyming student; the rhyming jest; I CONQURER AUTHOR SWORD/
I'm king author; KING SOLOMON WITH THE SWALLOW PEN'; SWALLOWING SHIPS IN THE OCEANS' FLOW//
I'm the pinnacle of greatness; I ATE THE WEAPONRY OF TELEPATHY WITH BLACK HOLE//
I ATTACK HOLES WITH ATTACK A HOLE; MY MOTHER WAS ATTACKED: WACK A MOLE//

Age --

I'm the attack of nines; I'm the attack of nines; I'm the attack of nines; I'm the attack nines//
I'm the conquer of WEAPONRY WITH ALIEN TELEPATHY: ALIEN TELEPATHY//
I'm the conqurer of nines; I'm the conquerer nines; I'm THE ALIEN TELEPATHY//
I'm the onslaught of rhymes; I'm the onslaught of rhymes; I'm the onslaught of rhymes//