View Single Post
Old 12-27-2020, 09:28 PM   #1289
Sinacog
Sini

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

AJ The Menace vs. STEIN GATE - AJ THE MENACE

AJ THE MENACE --

I'm the nocturnal demon screaming legions; I'm the nocturnal demon screaming legions//
I'm killing nocturnal demons screaming legions; I'm killing nocturnal demons screaming legions//
I'm killing sentiment evil with sentiment rash; I'm killing rash -- SLASH SLASH SLASH//
I'm killing the sentiment evil with sentiment rash; I'm killing SENTIMENT SENTIENCE//

STEIN GATE --

I'm killing burgundy tunics with emergency unit; I'm killing sentiment evil with sentiment rash//
I'm killing the rorsach test with core blast nest; the conjuring of blackness//
I'm peeling bannas like nusense; I'm killing sentiment evil with sentiment rash//
I'm pulling burgundy tunics with emergency unit; I'm killing siamease triplets with niplets//

AJ THE MENACE --

I'm killing sentiment evil with sentiment rash; I'm the bottomless pit of the nether dimension//
FEATHER ASCENSION -- THE ASCENDING AND DESCENDING CLAWS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS//
I'm killing burgundy tunics with SURGERY FUTURE; the course of lightning//
FORCE THE RHYMING -- THE HORSE/HOARSE of enticing KITE ZING!

STEIN GATE --

I'm the bottless pit of nothing; the sentiment of evil; sentiment of rash//
I'm the tombstone of black graves; I'm the attack on TITAN//
I'm killing burgundy tunics with emergency unit; I'm killing the tyke of dyke//
I'm killing tombstones; I'm killing tombstones; I'M KILLING CUNT//