View Single Post
Old 12-24-2020, 05:31 AM   #1284
Sinacog
Sini

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

AJ The Menace vs. Ruroni Kenshin -- AJ THE MENACE

AJ The Menace --

I'm the offspring of WAR: THE JUDGEMENT DAY PLUMMET INSANE SUMMIT REIGN/RAIN//
COMETH INSANE SANE' HYDROGEN PLANES: SPEWING WATER AT PESTILENCE: NEGLIGENCE//

For I am king of the world; beautiful pearls; I'm the neaterdal of NOTHING//
I'm the succulent of succulence; I'm KILLING 'NORMAL EMCEE'S' LIKE ABNORMALITY//

I'm the shine of midas; holding the asherah rod; golden asherah rods; golden blankets; golden PILLOWS//
I REST ON WHITE CLOUDS: I SPRAY NOUNDS; and you'll 'sea the light' like SUNSHINE ON THE BEACH SHORES//

For who are you but Ruroni Kenshin -- I'm fucking kid with a fucking pistol//
I'm the pistol from the machine gun rifle; I CONQUERED PLANETS WITH INTER-GALACTUS - WEAPONRY//

Ruroni Kenshin --

I'm the nuisance of W(r)ap; I'm the nuisance of w(r)ap; I killed burgundy tunics; emergency unit//
I'm killing morsels of toso bun; course of fun; COURSE OF FUN like female characters//

I'm the killing of morsels; I'm the killing of morsels; I'm the orthdonist form peter gabriel//
SHEEN DISABLE LIKE BEAM OF MAPLE; I'm the nothing of something; suffering of steeple cathedrals; eagle needles//

I'm killing point blank period; the ears of lids; cobra strike//
MOTION DIE; like cobra strike; own a mic like own a mic//