View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 12:59 PM   #6
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

I thought this was a dope battle.

Diablo, your storytelling is something that still surprises me each time. I remember the verse you did about a bug in the bathroom or kitchen and all the imagery you brought forth, you did the same here within the confines of a commute to work and the craziness that splits a person in half, the flow was on point throughout and was a great story for the most part, I honestly can't find anything to complain about here.

YDK, been awhile since I've seen your name and although your piece was short you really showed your technicality and how to use it throughout. I enjoyed it for what it was though but in retrospect you got outwitted and out-written. My only complaint with your piece is that it shouldn't have ended so soon because I'm sure you would have made this battle go down a longer path.

V/ honestly I'd love if this battle would have gone longer, both writers know their way around the league and how to capture ones attention when they are on point, both delivered here but Diablo overpowered YDK with the stronger piece, great battle regardless. Gotta give it to Diablo though