Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

i feel like everyone has spent the last 9 months blaming each other for why things aren't going their way. because lots of people cant make a living and thats clearly fucked up

in my mind, our entire COVID situation in the US is really pretty simple and we all know it comes down to wealth

every single member of our legislative branch that rallied against ANY sort of genuine financial bailout for small businesses and households for the entire year of 2020 is responsible. simply shameful.

correct me if i'm wrong, but i feel most folks would've been happy to stay at home for a few weeks +, COLLECTIVELY, to help this pass if they could afford to eat and sleep and smoke and see their doctor at the same time. a vast majority of people don't really like their fucking jobs to begin with

conglomerates are too big to fail but a fair amount of the population has been utterly failed. and naturally, we find ways to fault one another. so now for masker and anti-masker Americans to be recreating this weird OPEN VS CLOSE civil war scenario in the face of an openly manufactured state of panic is pretty sad to see. i suspect the vaccine wars will be similar. i'm still on the fence myself.

everyone has their opinions re: whether to resume regular life or not. does it not boil down to our desire to survive comfortably? we can afford to survive comfortably as a country but fund allocation is everything. we're seeing 7 mile lines for food banks. something is clearly wrong here. and we wont solve it protesting whether we have to wear bandanas on our noses to order a beer