View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 09:39 PM   #58
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Well then. I'm dumbfounded. On an insanity scale from 0 to 100 this hit one thousand! I cringe to think of how it must've sounded. Or what Master would think of your regression. Are you suffering from depression? You should learn from me, and begin progression. Here's the second session. And I won't charge for the next lesson. What are you saying? It's beyond my best guessing.

Where to begin? Would you like to share your sins? Would you like to see your doll of human hair and pins? I come to you in the form of an animal spirit like a Djin. It's all about what you learn, it's not about a loss or a win.

Feeling suspect, as I've spoken on some touchy subjects. With parentheses and sub-sets. I'm the cause of your unrest. The cure is to watch a sunset and then chant spells to the undead.

But don't blame me for your psychotic break. Although this is an ironic take, I'm still conversing with you, aren't I? I'm not one of those idiotic fakes, although I always take the cake. I don't believe in fate, or destiny. You seem stressed to me, maybe you should smoke some sess with me. Then maybe the incoherence would be lessening.

Ah well. To each his own. But if you'd like to speak a poem you should try a more conventional layout. A structured verse (like the one I quoted above) would give a more exceptional payout.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote