View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 12:31 AM   #57
JESODIST

Battle Record: 3-3

JESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant future

S.O.S.KB
Code for what did I see? Or a declaration of what you saw which is actually the explanation and main reason there won't be any Diving Humiliation with Mr. Instigation locked, in state of Finding who you are inside a Congregation's hearthat, that also take regions apart clearing like a Shark in Delegation claiming art or natural Gyration of/off a freestyling faggot bitch behind wearing the socket to a needle pinch, I'm a deceiving imp ready to Lynch in evening blyss no deed to look piss like Dragon Fist or t. Rexx going through. Reincarnation is not nice you lousy mice make some noise and up mamas boy voic, or sit at home dosing and proposing for shows they not watching, no one is rematching, no one is Latching on, Did you catch our Song? No it's gone in a Bong, There is nothing Wrong says A King but not in Kong, I throw punches like Fey Long, push weights and think to myself I'm so strong, Ready to Hurt, Ready to Murk and beat a Telly to Dirt, I got no pants but I got a Smelly Shirt maybe it's Worth something in a party looking tardy spooking like Doc opening Marty not just another Mall Pall in deep like Chakales wrapping you and ya stupid carnales in -Canales well, like Tamales you Spics be sounding like niggers and wiggers die caz they got a Rage inside that equates to a Tide falling Upon you when you Crawling breaking bones and flattening major organs rapidly, We eats you Emcees in real life posing Drastically making it look Automatically taking commands like Androidic Robot in Motion far from the dessert Ocean Explosion of elements binding that cause radioactive damage like Expired Lotion when it combines with sweat it becomes Erosion by itself but you do not notice like an Elf getting burnt by an array of rays like product drying on a Shelf which/Witch would be blasphemy talking catastrophe walking while no body watching another golden trophy Haunting the Commanding not Branding or Sand Blasting Faggots getting outta Hand without a doubt after the Queen Bees cause any flight she See not returning Teases enjoying Pollen and fresh new circulating Breezes that appears to appease a sista Cheese without a cock blocking bitch in a Freeze Bind leaving big bitches Inclined for something some privileged people Declined instead deciding to Enshrine the Sunshine/D.ON Shaw In looking like a breaker but he's really not a Taper only silly GAPER also wanting Paper pressurized not Sodomized by Sodomites on Garobo Sites riding lil Coco Bikes with Lo Lo Ties buying next to Spies with perfectly erected Spines like David no Goliath movie or Fasting Doobie only Ghsatly___Scooby/ Omni brolly Doobie or throw me a Ruby Ludy you Should shoot for a Movie not a Cookie Rookie looking dumber than a Bookie looky Looky detecting Nothing like silly Spooky the Cooky Groupies and busses packed with Multi Cuties in Coo Blips where Only a Boo Clips...Sorry got carried . AW Eye we hear Yaw Ey which is a racist greeting given by a cracker to Donkey Men lifting bulks for them not throwing diamonds or glossy Gems M the Yahweh Phlegm Alchemy in Balcony instead of a Falconry Masonic Lodge Member with more than 33 degrees all gotten with cash no course after you falsify Chores for/foe-ore/4 hard Core"imbeciles of Gore" title to show a Cycle of Survival not Michael Arch a False a Farse into Flossing and Bossing When it's time for Brotha Anansi Tossing no Roaches, Burning without Folly Torches here come the Roses splitting escaping up because of Moses in a Cup no Hiccups only Sit Ups and cleaning shit from Pups where no one suddenly Stops or they Suddenly Drop like Rubbish or Mops beside some Cutting/ Like cholos insulting Crops Infesting Lots not visited by Moths or Mammoths caz it Rott Child acting so Wild but is totally Mild, Taken/Tekken Too$lo shoo like a Lo we disputing a Co on the Go God given grace industrial flipping Ace far from his filthy Base giving instructions provoking a Lace in Place to Erase him that Erase them from Simming not Dimming while someone was Swimming not Pinning or Skinny or Defeating witha wicked feeling We Tao boa loose around a Goose looking for Truce praying breaking sticks like a Bruce.
Roger that Alpha
I'm the culmination of a private Gigantic Revelation for a Satanic patient far from the Place of Reservation without knowledge of Blades Examination to Aids Contamination after Crazy Inhalation in a Generation Locked and decided well decoded well Decoded well demoded to the Bone Coroded like a Corporal not Quoted within some Extermination process that required Compensation or Atleast a Continuation Graduation/ Coronation Palpitations Don present for Termination or Sanitation like Sanitation which is as disrespectful as Urination when they got your pee pee on lock for more and more Manipulation, Strategist far from the Protagonist contacting a Medium Poltergeist when it's time to advise a Hiss not a rat miss Hatter Diss, Splatter Piss it's Kat Abyss"
working to Evaporate a Nation with one attack, Bombs in Stock, What do you have or got/Goth? Our goat
JESODIST is offline   Reply With Quote