- 1-2 Punch Onslaught II
- Tag Team Tournament V
- 1-2 Punch Season III
- Netcees SOL
- Battle Arena
- SOL Season I
- NBL Season XIV
- Netcees Battle League

Resin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant future

Listen, I quit drinking, it's time to focus on health
That said, I'll drop 10 pounds for every verse you wrote by yourself - i like it but it’s light
You’re fucking pathetic, Prowlers know you’re hopeless bud
You spent a DECADE as “The guy who sells broken phones for drugs” - is there a backstory to this? statementish
“It’s Zooch like Cooch!” He says while laughing in friends’ ears
That’s hilarious. Newsflash, we called you FAGGOT for 10 years - light
Bro, this shit with Jamie’s twisted, such a shady gimmick
Lookin’ like Zuch found his twin… and then had a baby with it - ok there’s that user humor
Fucking Stick Figure, even you can smell the bitch in here
Hang Zuch from a tree and it looks like the Blair Witch is near - boom, great visual
how about you stop asking friends for advice, to get a potent edge
Every time you approach a line you stress Fracture like Derrick Roses legs - was cool
Respectfully, I know you don’t wanna tango, Queen
I’ll have Jamie hanging upside-down, naked like the Django scene - came outta nowhere lol okay
Guys a chump, but he’s definitely not hard to spot
Zuch's got his nose in everyone’s business... - ehh concept is dated

I destroyed the NC gauntlet, trust my rep as the GOAT
You’ve beaten legends too, like FGR, Zelph, then FGR again by a vote - i mean he did win tho lol, zelph and fgr took the harder hit here
Lose weight? Bulking up for this bro’s surgical
If you ever find yourself in a cutting phase PLEASE do us a favor and go vertical - daddy likes, mean shit
I’m a lone sniper, so stop with this crew nonsense
Your partners will get picked from across the room like I’m assigning a group project - wooo banger
Barc called you an icon? That’s got me squeamish with it
You’re no posterboy, but your pic DOES hang above the toilets of bulimic women - didnt like it
Guess I’ll beat you again, your skill gets absorbed from afar
But wait, if I’m here... who the FUCK is wording your bars? - statement, see user’s decade bar
You had a team alias on RM, it left me inspired son
Aloe weighs less than me, and he still carried your fat ass the ENTIRE run - aight, seems like its been done
Semi-auto hits your family, friends will rush for the stands
I’ll turn your girl into a vegetable, you’ll never touch her again - lol this was so simple but a goody
Sixth sense says you got enough pounds to end life
One trip could make a story fall flat and kill a crowd like M Night - almost, wanted to like it

3-3 in quotes.. could really go either way .. so i’m gonna vote based on my fav line and that was the sniper one..

v zuch. but just know i hate u both equally