View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 10:31 AM   #13
JESODIST

Battle Record: 3-3

JESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant future

I'd vote for the first second.
The flows impeccable.
Undissectable paragraphs
With lines that're Delectable
And unimagined punches; making it highly undetectable
Not saying a thing about the HORROR would be Regrettable
Entertainment was on the Dot, But for some not so very Hot
It's like these trailing forgot to just don't be biased on a knott
Spaz contradict s himself using the same bar on the intro trying to hide in the dark shadow like a goth
Why would I want to keep reading the same punchline around when it's Explaining like a professional during the Plot
Daisy say he does it to keep it clear like a Crystal
But you try to harm an author's perception with Structure
So they end up lost spinning around like a vulture
Ganging and Hanging up on those warriors caz they made online dickriding a culture
Plus the way he writes is too predictable for someone like me who is a battle verse bomb thrower
All over the place with relentless rawness without a Controller but keep blooming like Flower
This election went down hill but keep feeling the power caz in the real life with that type of attack received first it'd be really Over
Keep living like a chicken Clover I'm also a Doser, An enigmatic lil Cloner ready to help the grandest of loner

Last edited by JESODIST; 12-03-2020 at 01:44 AM. Reason: VOTE COREL