View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 05:55 AM   #47
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
@Scout why the fuck did you jump down Zuch’s throat about this? No way of knowing he was referencing your battle and i’m with him, if people are pming for votes that’s the gayest shit i’ve ever heard..

@Zuch at the same time, why destroy the guy? He’s a decent writer and voter and we need them in the leaugue..

So much bullshit here

Scout should stay tho and I really couldn’t give a fuck if he’s barcotic or not
Co-sign this. This entire situation is kinda dumb tbh.

It was dumb to PM for votes (don't cheat with a paper trail)
It was dumb to dry snitch on people PMing for votes (nobody likes a snitch)
It was dumb for Scout to freak out on Zuch about the votes with no evidence (who are you Trump?)
It was dumb for Zuch to ban Scout without evidence (if dude is that unstable over text, you're going to send him to an institution).

Can we get a reset on this? @Zuch can you let Scout back in if he admits he overreacted? Don't know dude and don't know barcotic, so I don't really care about the alias shit. But I do know he writes decent bars and votes. We barely have enough of that as it is. I don't see how this move makes the league better.

Dude owes you an apology. The freak out was unwarranted. But don't you still need something concrete to straight ban him? People talk shit to each other on here all the time. If that's a banable offense the whole league should be empty right now.
fraze is offline   Reply With Quote