View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 03:12 PM   #36
Phorce
pH balanced

Phorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName View Post
Yeah i battled around RM in late '01, and lost a buuuuuuuunch in the RBL in '02. there was like 130 people in that bitch and i never made it past like 112 lmaoooo. wasnt til someone on aim invited me to RTM, then LW, UA and 411hype and a few other places where I joined various leagues and tourneys. going to other sites really helped me realize what was universally liked and not just liked on each individual site. Then I joined PBA 2 in early 03 and made it to the playoffs as a relative newbie and kept going around everywhere. Did Island w/ Aloe in the RBL in like 05 or whatever. Eventually made my way to bboys/PR/BW/NC in the latter half, which seems to be where i met most of the people here.

going back and reading my old stuff is weird though, because like you said, i was still finding myself stylistically and was doing a lot of inner bar rhyming and shit that kinda took away from the impact of any disses i was throwing.
Island was the shit in the RBL... and dreX haha