Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
I had shenmue 2 on PS2 and that game was dope as fuck to me. They had all kinds of mini games like darts and cards that you could play, iirc you had to learn different fighting styles like tai chi from an old man in a park, outside of running around and beating up gangs of people and shit. I don't remember a whole lot more than that, but I remember fucking with it heavy

I also really miss Def Jam FFNY. Def Jam was on some bullshit saying they were gonna announce a new videogame when they hit 1 million subscribers on twitter but that never happened. Lying ass pieces of shit

I don't really play many videogames anymore but when I do it's always some Nostalgic shit. I still got my N64 with Majoras Mask, Ocarina of Time, Mario kart and diddy Kong, and the few games I have on my Xbox outside of NBA 2k are Fable 1, FF8, FF9, and FFX and the Halo collection. I also got the THPS remake which was fire.

One game I really miss that they don't have backwards compatibility on is Dark Cloud
Oh shit I remember dark cloud

But yeah I hated majoras mask cause of the time limit shit

I wanna run around n explore .. not worry about a goddamn crackhead moon blowing shit up

Constant anxiety the entire time .. wasn’t sure if I was ever on pace you feel me?

Edit: btw Shemnue 2 was cool .. it was pretty expansive in Kowloon or whatever but that one was a bit blander in regards to the exploration . The areas were pretty labyrinthine.. as opposed to how smooth the transitioning was in between sectors of inner city Japan in Shemnue 1 . Like it was Easy to tell where you were . Not so much in Shemnue 2 . That shit was weird looking for those 4 ppl you had to fight .. I remember being lost like a mf

Last edited by El Muffin; 11-15-2020 at 07:32 PM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote