View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 03:16 PM   #22
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

I'm actually learning sign language right now. Getting pretty good if i say so after a couple weeks. I have to THINK in sign language to SPEAK it. How do i not THINK in Spanish if I'm SPEAKING it. And i didn't grow up around Spanish, either. I learned every bit of it on my own.

Sign language is different, as its English but in short hand to be efficient. Spelling words in sign is difficult because you have to think 6 letters ahead. Short hand is great for getting big words out the way.

Spanish is English, but backwards. You can speak spanish in like English, but most adjectives are BEHIND the noun and its difficult.

To be able to hold long conversations in ANY language i feel you have to think ahead for what you're saying. So either way you're thinking in that language.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote