View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 06:03 PM   #20
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inno View Post
THREAD TAKE OVER!!!!

IF YOU SPEAK MORE THAN ONE LANGUAGE WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK IN?
Depends on context for me. Since I write a lot in English there's certain words that just don't exist in Norwegian and vice versa. Common phrases etc. appear every once in a while as well, if someone fucks up at a party I can think "Well, sucks to be you right now".

When I visited the US for a month I found myself to be thinking in English regarding stuff we were talking about/doing. I can also envision other people in my life give advice the way I think they would have responded to questions about life.

When I was dating my Swedish ex, whenever I was a bit turned on by her through text or whatever I would think phrases/sentences/words she'd say in Swedish, and how she'd say it.

When I met my German cousin there were instances where he would exclaim "Scheisse!" One of which was in terms of our prices. When things are ridiculously priced or something along those lanes I can hear him yell that, or think it for myself in his language.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 11-04-2020 at 06:23 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote