View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 04:45 PM   #59
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
in many ways, centrist politics are more dangerous than those of the right, you're the people out here providing their cover, boldiy demanding that 'racism against whites' is recognised. there's nothing left-leaning about what you're doing.

affirmative action is not systemic racism. why is there always such dedication and desperation for establishing white people as oppressed on racial grounds? the tree of white supremacy has exactly zero cherries to pick.

interrupting conversations about white supremacy with alleged 'exceptions to the rule' is just a bad move.
You're missing my point.
Let's forget about my "exception to the rule" example of affirmative action and quotas, and focus on my first point.
That racism is not soley institutional and systemic.

You're forgetting group and individual racism.
I.e. a group of black people could be racist towards whites. Or hispanics. Or whatever.
A group of Hispanics could be racist towards whites.

Just because it doesn't fit your agenda, doesn't mean you can throw out half the definition of racism.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote