View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 03:31 PM   #54
Vengeance

Vengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
Wrong.

Systemic, structural, and institutional is ONE type of racism.
Racism can also exist at the individual and group level.

You don't think a black person can be racist towards whites?
Grow up.

How 'bout an Asian person who is racist towards blacks.

How 'bout a Native American who is racist towards Mexicans. Or a Mexican who hates Native Americans.

There is also sytemic racism towards whites and asians, mainly when it comes to college admission at institutions of higher learning. By that I mean affirmative action or quotas.
I'm certainly not EQUATING this with the systemic racism that blacks have to deal with in multiple institutions. But I am simply pointing out that it does exist, despite your narrow definition.

And, I lean left before you accuse me of being a right-wing supremist.
in many ways, centrist politics are more dangerous than those of the right, you're the people out here providing their cover, boldiy demanding that 'racism against whites' is recognised. there's nothing left-leaning about what you're doing.

affirmative action is not systemic racism. why is there always such dedication and desperation for establishing white people as oppressed on racial grounds? the tree of white supremacy has exactly zero cherries to pick.

interrupting conversations about white supremacy with alleged 'exceptions to the rule' is just a bad move.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote