View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 06:01 AM   #122
Vengeance

Vengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
whats the deal my nigga.. its ouch from b-boys.. I remember you.... your shit said like nottingham or some shit... and I grew up in bronx so I was thinking about nottingham like from sherwood forrest llke some fairy tale type shit like robin hood type shit

but I remember you homie without a doubt for a long time... this is 2020 and I am never here but I Am.. and yeah Mahatma did some battles but majorly he did some topical which I will admit i never read
hey Ouch, how are you? yeah, I remember you. I think we would argue and maybe battled a few times?

Yep, I used to live in Nottingham, exactly, where Sherwood Forest is and associated with myths of Robin Hood although the locals aren't as down with modern-day looting from the rich and giving to the poor like they should be!

How's life in the Bronx? I've never been. My associations with the place are mostly hip-hop related, some battle rap figures and also some radical politics.

Yeah, pretty much what you said. I originally text battled and was the most prolific for a substantial period, albeit never really excelling at it, while having a few notable moments. But mostly I developed a topical writing style and wrote continuously for quite some years. A great person from Australia even collected several hundred of my pieces, compiled them in a book, printed several copies and sent me one in the post. Impressive and kind gesture. However when I read the stuff I was writing it's mostly pretty terrible in my eyes now.

Hope you're doing well!
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote