View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 09:52 AM   #1025
Sinacog
Sini

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

AJ The Menace -

I'm the Ancient Magus Bride; the ancient magus bride; the ancient magus bride; the ancient magus bride!/
The sword of light; the sword of darkness; harbor thoughts in the *SPACE*; my mind is *SPACE*!/

For I am the demon and devil; the demon and devil; the demon and devil; the demon and devil!
The heathen with a sharp silver sword; serpent in the grass; worthless with a laugh!

I'm the sentiment of evil; the sentiment of rash; the sentiment of evil; the sentiment of rash!
I'm the sentiment of evil; the sentiment of rash; *CLASH WITH A TITAN*; WITH *SLASHING* *CLAWS*!

I'm pulverizing sentiment of evil; sentiment of rash; sentiment of evil; sentiment of rash!
I clash with a morbid clash of titans; clashing lightning with striking lightning; *ENTICING THE NIGHT*/