View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 06:04 AM   #1021
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

AJ The Menace -

I'm the foundation of w(r)ap..the foundation w(r)ap..the foundation of w(r)ap..the creation of w(r)ap!
I'm the scarring nation of w(r)ap..the education of w(r)ap..I SCARRED THE NATION WITH EDUCATION!

I'm the Edgar Allan Poe of w(r)ap..the foundation of w(r)ap..the foundation of w(r)ap..the foundation of w(r)ap..!
I'm the nation of w(r)ap..the nation of w(r)ap..the nation of w(r)ap..the scarring nation of w(r)app..the scar of w(r)ap..!

I'm the important mannerism of algorithm..the mathmatican..with granite decision..gibralter's rock..the gibralter's rock/
The granite stone of w(r)ap..the granite stone of w(r)ap..I ATTACKED THE DEVIL WITH DEMON CLAWS..DEMON CLAWS..DEMON CLAWS!

I'm attacking granite stone..granite stone..granite stone..granite stone!
Granite stone..attacking granite stone.. cracking granite stone..cracking gay gargoyles with CZAR ZING!