View Single Post
Old 10-14-2020, 01:34 PM   #22
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
lmao

oddly enough, yeah, those rules are generally the 'default' so Zuch's 'first to 5' was implicitly agreed on when you posted your verse

if you want to be super adherent to the rules thread, I can void this since you have more than 2 open battles in the BA. Otherwise, it's first to 5
I understand what you are implying but I never thought nor had I agreed to those terms being adjusted. Hence, as you stated, battlers are up to allowed to have 2 open battles in the BA section but with that being said, Zuch is a figure of power on NC, hence, he's hosting the NBL and etc, so I figured it was more of a "spotlight" battle ordeal, where those rules were no longer in effect. Thats what made sense to me, being that He also created the thread in knowing I had a few more open battles in the BA section so I initially, I just went along with the flow of things, pertaining to our battle but since you guys want to cheat me out of a win, sure, we could extend our battle to where the first to 5 votes wins.