Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
lol wheres the proof that any of you had beaten curse? being that I havent won nearly any battles since Ive been on this site due to dick riding votes, I dont believe any of you for saying you had beaten curse or @Rawn MD in a battle.. thats just my opinion. I dont think theirs any one better than me at texteeing or in audio on this site and I could only count on my hand a few votes Ive had out of all the battles Ive had on NC.. Ive beaten @Rawn MD in a battle.. and im not braggin at all because hes my boy but back then, we use to battle eachother alot for fun.. and Ive beaten Curse twice or four times or so.. and thats not to brag at all, either.. because as stated, me and curse are chromies foreal foreal, as well.. but atleast I have proof that I won those battles, lol.
That’s cause you are delusional

You’d be hard pressed to beat anyone worth a shit here .

Curse wasn’t anything more than a syllable stringer like yourself tbh