View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 10:42 PM   #10
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
What I mean by you craving attention is making this thread instead of checking your mentions and looking around to see what happened first, say "that's fair" like a normal person and follow the culture on the site you're a guest on. It's not too hard, I even left a "moved" thread there along with mentioning you to put some context clues together. And I did leave one of your disses up so I wouldn't bundle ALL of them together to show you some respect as well. You know the ol' give and take, right?

In terms of OM and its activity, you're somewhat right and some of those pieces still got 0 replies. So might as well bundle together "keystyles" in its own thread, and you could at the very least give a little thought out feed. And, you know, when you're dissing more than 1 person just make 1 verse that disses everyone you want to diss instead of going 20+ lines in a keystyle posting-frenzy hoping a few of the lines sticks. Pick out your best lines vs each instead and post something solid.

Also, I don't give a fuck about your accolades or your ego btw, and if you cared to check the mention I did give you cred for writing as much as you did. This has nothing to do with that, just post and go about your day like everyone else. Just don't overdo it with 8 threads or whatever in a row, that's all.
I think your retarded.. and should train on dealing with people who are genuinely smarter than you, such as myself.. my thoughts. peace..