View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 08:19 PM   #12
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

another thing.. apologies to @Sharp on the mix up.. that dude @Objective is a funny dude, he expects me to reply to threads from months on in that are archived.. wtf do I look like responding to a thread in the OM section when people are only posting 4 bars per thread.. c'mon dude.. you should be thanking me for keepin that section poppin.. and I also make beats too, asswipe.. Im probably the most active beat maker in that forum, as well.. I dont post shit for kudus kiddo, as you should know, I have plenty of accolades under my belt to sustain my ego.. or whatever confidence it is that you seek to destroy.. I post shit out of the abundance of my heart to see to it that your crappy forum succeeds its expectations.. can you atleast be a little more appreciative, could you?

ps.. lol, my AC was out for two days and I was hot as a muq in my room so excuse me for my earlier comments, as I was hot and agitated as a mofo.. lmfao
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote