Thread: Corleone outted
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 10:07 PM   #4
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Okay, I met up with members of "Killa Army" and of the Wu Tang Clan in 1992-1993. I was seven years old, as I then freestyled and wrote my own rhymes for fun in school. I had went to, "Cleveland Elementary" in Allentown, Pennsylvania as I just transferred as a student from, "Central" Elementary.

I had went to school with one of the WU members youngest sisters and she use to see me perform my rhymes in class, as we later became friends. She then introduced me to her older brother who was an official member of, "Killa Army" and an affiliate of The Wu Tang Clan. I then was discipled in the, "5 percenters" religion, as WU member, "Old Dirty Bastard" was elected as my spiritual leader.

I was then given the opportunity to join the main cast of the Wu Tang Clan but I had to work my way up and train in my word in the, "5 percenters" religion. In between time, I ran the streets as a seven year old kid and I had gotten into lots of trouble. I use to skip school and break into homes, as I also use to hot wire cars and sell them on the streets for people.

I was scolded from time to time, for running the streets by WU members and I was told to stop. At that time, I use to vandalize my community by spray painting the WU emblem on walls throughout my neighborhood and word got back to my upline and I was told to stop. I was told that we as WU members do not promote that behavior on the streets, that we are a public figure.

Long story short, I had gotten into a fist fight with one of the WU members relatives, and that lead to myself being kicked out of the Wu Tang Clan.

Initially, I was suppose to be an official member of, "Killa Army", as myself and members from, "Killa Army" had a meeting in Allentown, Pennsylvania. These members traveled down from Ohio to visit me but my age played a huge factor as I was then told that I was too young to join their group, but I remained an affiliate.

That's when some cats pulled some strings for me and initiated myself into the official WU camp.

Thanks for being on my dick. I love to make people feel stupid when they talk shit about nothing they know about, lmfao.

Love, peace, and happiness my dude.

- Cor