White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default Think im gonna go for my permit to purchase friday morning, if i feel like it after work..

Obviously im a felon. But my felonies are 20 years old and they are not violent or drug related. Actually somehow i made through life so far with NO DRUG OR VIOLENCE convictions. Crazy. Considering how many brawls and fights and bs ive been involved in and all the drugs and drug use. Obv was a big part of my life out on the east coast. Idk. Whatever.. Havnt caught any charges in over a decade, not that i was convicted of anyway.

..trying to get a nice, LEGAL, Glock 45 for the home

Probably go for carry/concelead carry permits further down the road.

I figured a nice dependable Glock would be nice to start with. Then maybe get deeper into the more expensive, nicer brandz way later.

A nice shotty somewhere readily accessible with turkey shot in it, also. You enter my shit unlawfully and your losing a limb buddy. Eat a dick

Last edited by Geno; 07-22-2020 at 11:20 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote