View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 09:07 PM   #1
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone
Default quick keystyle.. "syllable killer" part l (taking it back to my old style)

I'm taking it back to my old style when I use go by the name titled as, "anonamous" aka "anon".. (the real anon)

quick keystyle..

YoOOooOo..

gnashing visions; ranted spirits with slashed-incisions//enchanted-victims gasping in torment in ever-lasting-prisms//stash the kitchen knife, I just stabbed some-bitches//pass the biscuit, so I could blast the-witness//.. I bash-your-system and every faggot in-it//who as rad that did it? I crash fairs and kick ass for raffle-tickets//I'm fast.. - the quickest - too fast, if you ask-descriptive// -relentless- I'll thrash you inna mask in-seconds//..fuck madd, I'm passed offended// I use to cut class, with a bag of weapons and rap for sessions.. I was just that-demented// I'm that obsessed-with cutting fags in sections//and bag intestines with drastic-methods to establish-presence//raps-perfected way before rap-existed//I was crafting-writtens on rafting-missions.. before slacks-and-scriptures// a mathematician.. countless wins, in large sum-digits//not one scratch over my record, like flawless-spinnin'//
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote