View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 06:02 PM   #3
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Predictions

Barcotic vs Top Dragster

These two guys were the closest seeded. Momentum considered, as well as perceived skill level from being very familiar with Barc, and having seen what I believe is all the verses Topilly posted. I WOULD typically favor Bar here, but I just saw him post some "didnt know this wasnt being delayed" type nonsense in his thread. The classic pre sway/built in excuse has been formulated. Top already sent his verse, that tells me he wasnt fucking around. So now I am leaning towards Top. Lets see what happens tomorrow morning.

Zuch vs Wanderer

Typically I would favor Zuch heavily here, and I still favor him.. BUT I am well and familiar with how a shorter battle, both in lines and in notice is ANYONES to win. They both already posted. If your reading this just go vote on it, I will be voting myself in short order.

Username vs Adverse

This is a very competitive match in my mind, on paper they all share basically the same traits as battlers... which me edging User sightly in ALL catergories but mainly because he is the more proven battler...or at least was. Again I am not sure what Adverse has done prior to me recently reading battles again. Its evident this will be battle of the night, at least from where I'm currently sitting. Sometimes its good to be a "fan" or competitive man poems. Today.. is that. day.

Blue Bayou vs Evad

I haven't seen Blue battle in a few weeks. Maybe I missed something, but I wouldnt be foolish enough to think that would give him rust. Blue is a walking punchline, in the good way. His mind is a machine, and they just fall right onto the iphone. Evad is fresh off a nice run, and I think this will be a big challenge for good ole Dave. I feel like Blue might have the easiest battle of the first round, and thats no slight to anyone. Actually as I write that I take it back, Dave is fire. But iunno.. take it as motivation Dave cuz I dont see you winning this. Shrug.