Old 07-20-2020, 05:42 PM   #78
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

im doing a teaspoon of calmag per gallon, just googled and word thats 5 ml. the general hydroponics calmag

all though it was a bit offputting cuz i had that one dude i linked's video up and in one he addressed the calmag thing saying he never uses it in his coco cuz its buffered and doesn't have any deficiency problems as long as he follows his feeding schedule

but i dunno, as long as the plants aint getting harmed by it ima keep using it because i read coco will break down and more receptors open over time so even if its buffered it can steal more calcium and magnesium from the plants.

theyre chugging along

i'll pm another discord invite. just download the app from the appstore its free. the discussion board is basically that now lol

but word today is technically day 6, they sprouted out the EARTH tuesday last week. wedding cake autos