View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 04:24 PM   #17
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

I'm a husky guy fam but face it bruh you're the heavier dude
He Hittin the barber like "yo square me up" and they like "bruh...ur whole head is a cube"
I can say "HA he came dressed for his own funeral!" Let the heater end this battle
But I'd rather commend him on his dope cosplay….. of Peter Griffin's shadow
In the mag User said we would both be contenders...I agree with half that G
Only place you making waves is in the pool and that's cus you built like a manatee

All decent shit you didn’t have much to work with imo

VS

If I ever see this asshole imma blast off...dumping the 50cal feels great
I'll show up to your crib with arms so big it'll rival the one holding that plate

No one wants you here queer... I suggest you leave before getting hit
I'd say kick rocks.. but them shoes already look like you were stomping in a gravel pit
Trashed ass sneaks...replace them when you get money in your hands
I'd rather take my chances with strangers & candy then to ever step in them vans
I got a full head of hair with no care... If I was you I'd be cursing
Cuz your hairline is backing up more then a non-confrontational person
I take bitches to fast food places... Then I get them home for a poking
This homo's meeting big boys behind the building & having his mouth wide open

Mir started to heat up at the end there. I got FGR with more quotables and his misses were better. That Vans line was dope and your closer was nice. Imo I think adverse didn’t have much to work with or I can’t see shit on my phone but who knows

V/FGR