View Single Post
Old 07-18-2020, 11:39 AM   #67
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
yea thats the other thing. they got a dimmer function, BUT its two dimmers, one for each side, and I don't want to make it uneven. its a screw, not a knob, and i think i'll need a wattage meter, to dim them one at a time and make sure each side is pulling even watts.
Lol damn they got you. They sell a light meter/soil ph/something else meter at Lowe’s for like $14. It’s analog but it’s better than nothing and I actually use it to gauge whether kids are getting enough light it works well. The ph part did not work well imo. Well it kind of does you just have to let it sit in the soil for like 5 minutes and the instructions don’t say that
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote