View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 05:34 PM   #16
Sinnercog

Sinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant future

Docs gon’ have to patch you up after these hollows rippin ya flesh
Zippered over the buttons, but trust the stitches you’ll get ain’t Mitchell & Ness

I fuck wit it, felt it could have been harder tho, it’s more about the swag than the punch as it stands

You’re DEAD; my targets get shredded soon as I’m sparkin the FN
This murder gonna be capital, Letter.. after the first bar, I was startin a sentence

okay.

7-0’d you last month, so you’re sniffin dope if you think I’d no-show
Get shot w/ a Spec Ops Beretta; put the red dot on Letter like Pinterest’s logo

simple similar really, again it maybe lacked some execution to make it hit hard but I can fuck with it

I’m all-in w/ this shit, chips in my grip.. tell this fag get a hustle
Only time you had skin in the game was playin strip poker w/ your dad & ya uncle

lol

Alias who? You ain’t legend status &’ll never be a lock for the Hall
If you get Karaoke comparisons, it’s the same song & dance w/ Letter droppin the ball

old but okay I guess

Put ya head thru the wall when I’m at ya front door like you owe me something
Chest shot w/ the pump — leave a chunk of meat hangin off the trap; I’m trophy hunting

ehhhh it’s decent but not hard hitting. you swagging somewhat but that’s it

Only posts in battles, bites outta Archives & recycles that all-around trash
So I’ma drive-by & pull up on money laundering for bein a watered-down Cash

not keen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letterman
Think I’m fake? I’ll catch him on the street then I air & erase em
& Just to prove that I’m real, I’ll keep clicking on the crosswalk - Human Verification
Boy please, your Zimbabwean ass ain’t keepin shooters around
If they hear you clicking ANYTHING, it’s just your tongue against the roof of ya mouth

old concept again here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero
Letterman is DOPE and has had some of the dopest punchlines. I face him next and if he comes with it it will be battle of the round.
This ain’t RB, keep sayin you’re a threat — I got the .30 by the Wesson
You got an Aer rating, but they’ll be diggin holes in dirt to find you fertilizer spreadin

seen the play done before tbh

You’re Black & proud, but that forced wordplay style’s been a cancer
Happy to make everyone in ya Jungle Book.. & it’ll bring me Mogley to fire on a Panther

I liked the Jungle Book half but the mo glee is almost Barcotic bad and the end doesn’t do it any favours imo