View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 10:24 AM   #1
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future
Default Fuuuuuck Blue Balls!

Go to a chick house. Do EVERYTHING i can to slide in some pussy. Im grindin on it from the back, the front... But she "really like me" so she wanna wait. I almost pulled them fuckin panties off a couple times anyway like "fuggit" but i aint a fuckin rapist. I hear "stop" with a certain tone she mean that shit. She wouldnt let me freak the pussy neither cuz she knew it was over. But she let me feel titties, ass, everything else. I couldnt even get no brain! Like ugggghhhh this bitch got me cold blooded. Im freakin that booty for like 7 straight hours. Cant smash no MATTER WHAT. Fffffuuuuuuccckkkkkk...

So i gets home right. I told her blue balls wasnt no fuckin joke. We did everything but penetration so my fucking balls been straight CHURNING for hours now. I get home.... This shit took me 20 minutes to unleash. That mother fuckin shit FLEW like 2-3 feet... Straight projectile nut. But that wasnt the worst part. It felt like i was pissin almost. This shit KEEEEEPT going. Like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKK and that shit hurt too. I swear that was like 7 nuts all in one. Thats too fucking much. That nut like legit hurt. Almost felt like i busted a vessel.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote