- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

First off, I don't have an aunt Ruth

2ndly bro, who's claiming that? Even I don't think everything I write is good. Sometimes it doesn't have to be, nor does anybody else have the capability of perfect writing

And who is even asking you? Like

This is the shit I mean
Fucking haters too tied up in making shit up, following me around, giving unnecessary 2 cents that don't even make sense, etc..
Not helping anything in a dying hobby other than their own butthurt feelings bc they don't like what I post. Fuck all of you morons, I'll never stop speaking freely & being 100 w/ you

Stick to y'all inner circle discord type bullshit, pretending alla that isn't swaying each other to suck each other off on the forums and get each other w/ votes and sway waaaaaaay more than I ever have. The only real ones left are scared to vote on certain batts bc of you faggots
I'm just easy to hate on atp. Idgaf
I like being the bad guy, especially if being one of the "good" guys means lowering myself to sheep status

Anyway, I digress

Last edited by Barcotic; 07-05-2020 at 12:13 PM.