Old 06-28-2020, 04:05 AM   #9
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Art - Seems like you've finally shaken your rust off and have returned to form. I liked the direction you took it, a super technical approach and tied it to the topic. Was a nice verse and I liked the idea of the "darkest ideas illuminating the darkness" that's just poetry in motion.

Scar - I liked your verse man and I loved the imagery throughout, you painted a marvelous scene and it was like art jumping off of the canvas. It popped! But i think you lost direction storywise? You definitely caught my attention much more than your opponent's verse but I was just lost at the subject matter. Good verse man but I agree we've seen you do much better!

V - Artifice I think he had a better grasp on the topic and was super efficient from a technical standpoint, twas enough to earn him the W