View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 07:15 PM   #1156
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Lol realllly great that Snitching is gangsta weighed in here.. the true authority

Lmao it wasn't even all that close to me... Gooone at you thinking you won and there's some colusion in play here....another multi day rant after a loss, just like the tangent you went on after losing to wanderer , complaining and complaining after using tyke wand oh and Tea KO lines lolol

Anyways to answer your question....it got closed because it's not even a fucking league battle, and it had 10 votes while two other actual league battles had 2 votes...that's why

I also had a bad taste in my mouth still over your swaying in the tags and in your votes, and then trying to argue with me about it for some reason when it's literally my job as mod to address such things

You're insufferable

Blue you know I love you. We should go to the Macy day parade together one year....but I do think barc won....I didn't vote because I hate the faggot...if he had lost I would of voted because username is definitely my favorite bbw
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote