View Single Post
Old 06-20-2020, 12:32 AM   #10
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Earl View Post
Fuckin gone
I dont know why you talk so much shit because me and you use to battle in these exact tournaments during the late 90s, lmfao. Plus you host/moderate like 10,000 battle leagues on this site alone, lmfao.. and none of those leagues hold any type of prize money or anything. On top of that, all the battles in those leagues are rigged for us dope emcees to lose and that shit aint poppin at all, lol if you want get technical your whole camp is set tripping on me and got me maimed out to be this newbie who has yet to make a name for himself. That shit is corny as hell.. I started this whole netcee battling shit with a few niggas in the early 90s, thats what makes you niggas look even worse and you was there to testify to that so thats why I say you and your camp set tripping but its cool.. it dont bother me, lol.. Im coughing up $1,000.00 for whoever wins this tournament. If anything, you def gone. Herb.
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote