- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

I did auto-correct better

And I'm willing to bet Drake adlib & fake ID were both saved for me in a possible rematch (reworded obv). Would've ben dope, but enough about me

This battle is dope, props to both

I got...

I don't know you clown, no surprise with no archived posts to scout
I guess your style is like a cook in the army, nothing to write home about
Your shit is TRASH, but you a "champ", ain't no doubt that's your next spiel
I bet those "Hail Mary Haymakers" come farrrrrr out of left field...
Annnnnnnnnd now I'm forced to change my haymaker bar before User drops, so fuck you for that
Meaning you're a character we all use... watch what this rear naked choke proves
I expect nothing less than a muted response after I make you sub, dude
Snatch can't think out the box, comic books; Think throwing hands got me shook?
Your lines draw more deadpan looks than Robin Williams fans watching Hook
Ask why I dislike his style, there's tons of reasons but I'll respond with a punch
Cuz it will take more than Kobe & Gianna's cremation to warm up to Body's, for one...
Fucking fire rh^
This body's snatched so I'm done, I'll even pay your debts nerd, mazel tov
But only if you in a morgue n' free man... Neighbor's inner monologue... ;)

Vs.

His format is better for topicals so picture this...it goes pistol to wig or a chisel to rib/
Either way I'ma leave his face on the pavement...now the hood won't need a photo to know who's vigil this is/
This is just another episode...think Attack of the Clones...I'm equip w/ dual clips...there's no way he can guard & stop me/
Cuz I'ma raise these twins like they're my own...now two 15's are going off in his home; that's a Carbon copy/
If he doesn't come outside...these bullets will leave him stuck in the house like a bad kid/
I heard he's from Canada? So the last thing he'll hear is the 6 echo in the background w/o a Drake ad-lib/
If anybody in his field trip...the special bus like I gotta extra arm; my style was born more deform/
But we're in a quarantine...so I already had the nose covered up…in other words...he'll get hit w/a homemade silencer; chloroform/
He can get a dome incision or download the app; Chrome extension/
& that's a footnote cuz if the eagle has landed then the bird came w/a toe tag; that's a homing pigeon/
Last 2 bars were bonkers

This is a style clash if I ever seen one and I can mostdefinitely see it going either way. Botw contender or winner fs

Body's concepts were better ftmp (w. the exception of that Kobe line) but Uni's wording and execution was better. His verse red smoother while Body's bars were a little too drawn out, no pun intended

6-5 in standouts (being generous w. 1-2 from each)
Mvgt Universe in a good, close batt.

Last edited by Barcotic; 06-18-2020 at 05:30 PM.