View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 10:58 PM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default whats up everyone... about a car I bought

I bought my momma a benz, my boo boo a jag now im rollin a 9 trizzay el do ray...

Nah I did Just buy a jaguar yesterday... it might have been a horrible decision.

Reason being, it runs perfect... the engine is impeccable. I've driven it highway, stop and go traffic all that probably 100 miles before I bought it.

But no joke when you get into the car steering wheel electronically folds down, and the seat goes back to your last position. When you take the key out the car the seat goes back and the steering wheel goes back into the dash.

the head seats are literally electronic... its like getting into a weird ass cockpit of space mobile.

And thats not the only thing, I live in Michigan right.. a lot of snow... it rides so low to the ground no way thats going to maneuver shit.

Its a 1999 Jaguar Van Dan Plas... like you have to do up down up down left right hold A for 3 seconds and press start to roll down ya window. Probably made a bad decision.