View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 03:42 PM   #6
Steve Fox
King of the Iron Fist IV

Battle Record: 0-2

Steve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant future

Nice seed! this isnt a free ride or cheap uber
the only time they’ll ever crown vic is n the back of a police cruiser
Your girl don’t even shave her twat. she must be on a mission..
..to keep furlough. even prisoners would skip that conjugal visit
We feel bad for you. can’t deny the truth
last time we let victor cruz through injuries retired you

^^ Almost quoted this, but you end up using "you" enough to the point it kinda made me not. It's a bit nit-picky, but seeing you end off the bar, while using it in this manner doesn't click with me, especially when there are replacement words like "duke", "dude", "son", etc. The battler is also not Victor Cruz lol Also, the forlough/fur low bar is dope and LOTB, and I don't think I've seen it before, so the item was weird at first, but after researching, I like it.

vs.

Hit ya more than twice .. only thing left is stains to wipe
Catch him in the cross fire ... smoked from multiple angles like a hookah pipe
The fuck is tradann? Some weak prick I erase when the beam spit
Funny u Named ya self after ya reputation .. neither one of em mean shit
My style ? Lames never could beat it ...
Think it’s a game ? Uppercut lift ya out ya seat quicker than the pledge of allegiance

I don't like this style of "I'm more aggressive", but I thought the flips you did were interesting in these bars. There was wit brought to it and that allowed for the punches to hit at a more aggressive rate than Tradann's for some of his verse. Rep bar was sly, but the Hookah pipe one was really dope.

v - Victor. I have him with 3 bars to 2 in quotables, but it was actually very close. I could see this going down as an upset or Vic making it through barely, but there was not enough consistency to be a complete blowout. Both sprinkled in some lines that didn't hit as effectively, due to wording.

"Last time I txt, I was the man on NC" - Young Key-Z