View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 01:12 AM   #20
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Fox View Post
I'm a coon with nigger genetics. This is well documented

I actually didn't open up the video at all. Your original post is so overly dramatic, ironically enough coming from me, that I don't care for it.

^ Netflix is more important

Being "woke" is idiotic, the ideologies spun by "woke" people are retarded or simple shit everyone already knows, and "woke" people want to seem smarter/more important than they actually are. Case in point, you.
Stopped reading after "YOU DIDNT WATCH THE VIDEO AT ALL".

You clearly can't read either, seeing as how i KNEW there were going to be idiots like you, who CANT MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS, can't think for themselves, and cant help but spew hatred. I posted a disclaimer for dumbasses like you to just move right along. But look at you, can't wait to coon for whitey.

I used "woke" and the writing style to catch attention. Everything I post does numbers. I'm polarizing and controversial. People will open a coop battle/thread before a steve fox one, and I'm fucking new here. What number alias you on? How long you been here? You irrelevant fuck

And you black? This video was specifically made to help you out, and you can't even bother to open it. You the type of nigga to have nothing but white friends. You said it yourself, a COON. Like thats a BADGE OF HONOR. Uncle ruckus ass nigga. Shucking and jiving.

You ain't even black, just some white boy posing as a nigga. Fuck you and everything you stand for. Real niggas don't even use ER you exposed yourself

Last edited by Coop; 06-04-2020 at 01:17 AM.
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote