View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 01:01 AM   #16
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
LOL. Irony can be an incredibly funny thing sometimes.

I don’t need to spend 3 hours listening to the psycho babbling on the street corner about the New World Order and God’s Second Coming to know he’s an idiot. 10 minutes of him shouting “I’m smart, I’m soooooooo smart!!!!!, I’ve been up three days straight, adderal is awesome, I’m a purple fuckin dragon!!” and then citing to a WordPerfect essay and a video saying that the KKK was created by the Democratic Party in 1830 as evidence that he knows the secret hidden agenda of the Illuminati, and it’s safe to say he’s not a credible source...

Get out of here with this dumb shit.
I felt a similar way through the first 20-30 minutes of the video, but the entire video covers a broad range of topics. I personally think the second half is way better than the first.

You're the dumb motherfucker that is ASSUMING WHAT IS ON THE VIDEO

YOU AINT EVEN WATCH IT DUMBASS

Again, feel free to debate me. What specifically did he say was false?

All of you are coming in here trying to say shit, yet cant even say what you disagree with!

Fuck outta here before you get embarrassed

Last edited by Coop; 06-04-2020 at 01:04 AM.
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote