View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 11:27 PM   #1
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future
Default The REAL "Woke" Thread

The stuff that’s going on in the world cannot be ignored.

I see entirely too many people sleep and focused on the wrong things.

This video I’m sharing the link to is THE BEST description of current events that exists on the internet. It's spoken intelligently, passionately, humorously, and clearly, by a black man, catering to a black audience.

I'm posting it here for the black people on this board, but there is plenty of wisdom for non blacks as well, especially if you're for the culture. We are all being goaded into hatred towards each other. RIGHT NOW.

It has almost 700k views at the time of this post.

NO BLACK PERSON IN OUR ENTIRE COMMUNITY HAS PUT OUT A VIDEO THIS COMPREHENSIVE, EDUCATIONAL & TRUTHFUL WITH THE PURPOSE OF HELPING THE COMMUNITY SINCE THE PANDEMIC STARTED.

NOBODY.

Prove me wrong by watching THE WHOLE THING,
and linking me another video.

It is 3 hours. DONT SAY that’s too long, and then turn around and binge Netflix for six hours.

This is bigger than politics.
This is bigger than police brutality.
This is bigger than the pandemic.
This is bigger than protesting and curfews.
This is bigger than sports, entertainment, and whatever else you got going on in your life.

^all that is checkers compared to the chess going on behind the scenes.

YOU KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG. IN YOUR GUT. YOUR INSTINCT. STOP DENYING IT BECAUSE YOU’RE AFRAID IT MIGHT MEAN YOU’LL HAVE TO TAKE ACTION.

There’s been too many unprecedented events in the last 90 days to REMAIN OBLIVIOUS.

-If you got hate in your veins for white people right now, and/or would welcome a race war, you need to watch this.
-If you “cant wait until this is all over so things can go back to normal” NEWS FLASH- IT AINT EVER GOING BACK TO NORMAL
-If you plan on voting in November, especially against Trump, WATCH.
-If you out there protesting, WATCH THIS.
-If you woke, but realize black people have no real leadership to get us to reach the next level, LISTEN to the ideas in this video.
-If you woke, and having trouble waking up those you care about, THIS IS THE VIDEO TO SHOW THEM.
-If you don’t know what "woke" is, watch this. You will literally be considered woke after watching and comprehending.

THIS IS SOME LEGITIMATE RED PILL BLUE PILL SHIT.

ALL.
BACKED.
BY.
FACTS.
AND.
VIDEO.

The way some of us are acting will COMPLETEY AND UTTERLY BACKFIRE on us if martial law is enacted. We need to move smarter, and direct our anger intelligently. THIS VIDEO POINTS OUT HOW IN AN EASY TO UNDERSTAND FASHION.

At this point, if you label this shit conspiracy, you are willfully ignorant, and will fall VICTIM to what is truly going on... and your KIDS will suffer worse than you.

Disclaimer: this is the first video I’ve seen of this guy. I don’t agree with EVERYTHING he says, but he is 100% right about the majority of what he says in this video, especially as it pertains to current events. Always do your own research.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW5-srjuCbg
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote