View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 10:17 PM   #13
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

I liked Artifice's piece and found it to be very technically sound. My only knock would be it was SLIGHTLY on the drab/or cliche side of the spectrum.

I guess that's why this is difficult for me. Artifice was more conventional, technically sound, used the picture tied to 'fitting in'.

But something about brokenhalo's (somewhat broken lol) style captured me as a reader. Particularly his rhymes and near-rhymes early on, and the cadence throughout. In some ways he personfied the puzzle and I thought that was an interesting take.

So while in many ways Artifice wrote the traditionally sound piece, brokenhal0 captured me as a READER and thus my vote will swing to him in this one.

PM me if you want a more thorough breakdown and I will reluctantly provide one.