View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 02:38 PM   #37
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny 6 feet View Post
Did you not get that that post was sarcastic? 10,000 was a random number to make a point.

Actual numbers? In the UK alone as of this moment:

Cases: 272,826
Deaths: 38,376

The US:

Cases: 1,805,745
Deaths: 105,159

Worldwide:
Cases: 6,054,187
Deaths: 368,711

Happy?
The numbers do not reflect reality.

There are doctors & nurses stating they are being encouraged to assign covid as the cause of death - despite the actual causes being unrelated.

Not to mention the "tests" not actually being for a virus. Thus the no. of "cases" being inaccurate.

You strike me as a dunce who believes everything he see's on the mainstream news & questions absolutely nothing - labeling everything else fake news/conspiracy - yet never actually inquiring into matters for yourself & never actually exercising any discernment - assuming you have a fucking ounce in the first place.

You mong.

On another note...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
Yeah im done with this bullshit.You know what can I do?... technically im a violent felon.. not only just a felon but a violent one. Lmao if anyone knew me off here in real life...they'd say that was a joke.
how i come here so infrequently & have still seen you say this like a dozen times?

Nigga, shut your bitch ass up already you dear diary writing rambling fuck.

Jeezus.

Last edited by Pakistani Hand Cannon; 06-01-2020 at 02:57 PM. Reason: words fam
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote