Old 05-31-2020, 07:25 PM   #12
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Art

Man this was good lol. I enjoyed the metaphorical tone this had. I mean you sprinkled clues all through out while making it feel like it all fit excuse the pun. You have a unique way of writing where each line is used to to its max potential and so you never have to write a long piece to tell a complete story, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you go over 30 lol. Anyway this was a dope take on on mental illness and the struggle to fit in to society when you don’t even know how to fit in within your self. Dope piece man foreal.

Halo

First off good to have you back homie. Alright so this piece was very interesting. It was a bis more relaxed with its tone while still maintaining an air of importance with the message. You also went with a metaphor heavy tone that lended itself nicely to the picture. I gotta say though you where more direct with your reference and at a much higher count which made them kind of lose that wow factor. I think if you would scaled back or even done them in a more subtle manner it would of put your story at a better place.

Overall

The votes say art took this easy but tbh halo dropped a dope piece that I thought was equal in many ways to arts piece. I gotta say I like arts piece just a bit more but I could just as easily vote for halo here too. Another tough one in a sorry week lol. I dunno man I think ama give it to halo I think his piece was good enough and his approach was different which I always appreciate it. Dope battle

Halo