View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 06:59 PM   #11
Scar

Battle Record: 7-5

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Scar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant future

artifice, what a clever way to use that picture! Fit in - ha ha that's awesome. You seem to sculpt a whole verse under that phrase, allowing for some nice puns and play on words. The flow and rhymes were very punchy. Do you text battle? anyway, great verse and an even cooler take on the topic.

brokenhalo, hey bud good to see you back again. wow i really enjoyed this. at points, it seems like you were speaking in the voice of the puzzle itself, while alluding to a broken relationship all the while threaded by a string of "uncertainty" as the narrator seems to be struggling to make sense of the world. I really enjoyed this verse. there were some dope as wording and a couple "huh, that was unique": i was just a game and it stings all kinds of wasp

i can understand why artifice is winning in votes but i have to cast mines to brokenhalo. I felt his off kiltered approach was justified with the topic and concept he went for. Artifice will likely win cause his verse was just as good and even more refined but i find a little more to like in halo's verse.

v/ brokenhal0