View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 05:39 PM   #938
Steve Fox
King of the Iron Fist IV

Battle Record: 0-2

Steve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
lmao there’s plenty battles my man Barc won, but ended up losing.. because of hate voters tbreal
wasn't saying that. He's a coward who will do anything to win, or not accept an L.

In my battle, he goes down one vote, then starts going after the voter and fucking with tags. He won, which I can't deny. Even in victory, dude's a loser. He ruins it by letting his feminine traits and labias show too often. I accept my L, while dude ran mid-match to sign out and apparently, sign back in the league.

I asked for the 1v1 while he was signing out, and he said he was done. The supposed "Retired Legend" was already back in the next week, showing his lack of integrity and heart, while he tries to say I hid my alias. Niggas knew who I was from the jump

"Last time I txt, I was the man on NC" - Young Key-Z
Steve Fox is offline   Reply With Quote