View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 07:00 AM   #157
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by super pimp trillionaire View Post
ngga MMA didnt exist when Lee was sonnin niggas.
Neither was BOXING anything like the shit we know now.
the question is if instead of being a father to the style suppose Bruce had the advantage of jumping off the shoulders of people like Bruce Lee.

you want to time displace someone.

If you say Bruce at his prime without time displacement then Jones is a non-issue 4 year old. vice versa Bruce is 20-30 years too dead to matter.

stupid right? just as stupid as saying Bruce at his nastiest versus other people at their nastiest who were probably taught by people who were trained by people who were trained by Bruce Lee, and refusing to recognize what you're really looking at. admit it and I'll play time travel make believe time with you. But the nigga is not just famous for saying woooaaaaah. Trainers create trainers, some people in this thread understand that they benefit from Bruce's teachings
kinda like me, ya hero's idol's teacher

aight ya boy is nasty, but he's from a different time.
if your time machine dumped Roy in a sandlot where Bruce was meditating
and God commanded them both to scrap.
Roy is not winning.

BUT ALSO
on the other hand if the time machine dumped Bruce in the middle of a cook-out or whatever junior does to relax... and God said Get em! Roy is not winning.

plus, by 33 bruce was super retired, by 33 roy was absolutely no comparison...

ray used to pay to smack roy around

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...=0&FORM=NVPFVR

oh and heres something I didnt know...
Lee was trained in Wu Tai Chi Chuan (also known as Ng-ga) and Jing Mo Tam Tui for the twelve sets. Lee was trained in the martial arts Choy Li Fut, Western Boxing, Épée fencing, Judo, Praying Mantis Kung-fu, Hsing-I, and Jujitsu.
When Bruce arrived in the US he (already) had training in Wu Style Tai Chi, sometimes in Hong Kong called Ng-ga. And he had of course training in western boxing. He had training in fencing from his brother, that's Epee, that goes from toe to head. He had training obviously in Wing Chun. And the other area was the training he had received in Buk Pie, or Tam Toi, he was twelve sets in Tam Toi. And I believe he had traded with a Choy Li Fut man.
—Danny Inosanto
[cite]Lee, Linda (1989). The Bruce Lee Story. United States: Ohara Publications. ISBN 0-89750-121-7. [/cite]
and don't forget this.
http://www.proboxing-fans.com/the-le...nd-mma_040811/

lmao at this interview dude fuckin up @1:56

bruce a mop roy if he wanted to, and if we had a time machine and God was a stoned college douche and made them fight

damn naq just SHUT the thread down
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote