View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 11:30 PM   #6
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnydot View Post
I was born in 86. Not a millennial.
yeah born in 86 too...

Yeah eating fruits and veg is totally gay bro

McDonald’s is way more hetero

... yeah I don't think thats what he was saying but he can speak for himself... I eat a lot of fruit, less veggies than what I probably should... I eat a massive amount of meat.. just closest random example I ate a ton of off the bone ham... I'm a huge eater of meat... basically every meal. I rarely eat fast food though, its just overpriced and almost always a disappointment. I love to cook, and cook for my family.. almost always meat even in omletes.

Me personally I don't think theres anything wrong at all of having a large protein/meat diet if you burn it off.. I don't do much of burning it off though honestly. But i'm still not fat thanks to my genes.

I don't think what finny was saying that doing a vegan or veggie diet in and of its self is lame. What he was saying was... wearing a fucking hat and a t shirt and trying to make others feel bad because you don't is lame... and I agree with him.