View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 04:32 PM   #9
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Answer

Fire 100 rounds on this sadboi - ditch his corpse; depressed faggot can leave sunken & deep
They’ll say Answer Captain Nemo; the sub machine put inf 20,000 leagues under the sea
Felt like you were doing too much.
I’m a flight risk.. Got a dozen offshore bank accounts FULL of checks I've been gettin
Your GIRL a flight risk.. bitch so fat if she rides a plane it’ll cause the next 9/11
Ok
She denies that you’re her BF & she’s a KNOWN horned-foot halfling fucker
So if ur putting a label on ANY relationship it’s your sex doll’s Amazon tracking number
Set-up is a bit extra. I like the concept more than the punch, but the punch was straight
I’ll bash the shit out this Narc til this bitch is bleeding, these fists are speedy as lightning
Hit u with so many repeated punches u gone pm Blue & snitch on me for recycling
Nice
Stomp your fucking Jaw til it cracks, hammer u with a right til ur screw's loose
Ur mom’ll beg me to break the action.. Then hand me ur grandaddy’s rifle to shoot u
Cool but the mom/grandad threw me off for a sec, unnecessary
No one wants to see your wack ass overworded concepts in line to go for the belt
Half the shit you write doesn’t register; but you will 3 times just to vote for yourself
Nice
Bodybuilder? U Built your rep begging cash & blue to carry your bars while u steady slipping
Claim u swole; all we spotted was u hanging over their heads while they did all the heavy lifting
The punch is wordy, good concept though
I’m a BJJ expert; butterfly, spider, lasso position; I’m in control ANY way I grapple this queer
Inf knows ALL about guardin variety - he’s been considered THAT his whole text battling career
Didn't really like the way it ended
I'll fuck your sister at gunpoint.. cock the P220 and get to digging her out
Looks like Sharon Stone - her basic instinct’s to spread her legs when that sig's in her mouth
Above avg filler
Week 4 you got BODIED - all it took was an Amish dude to check if he was gassed
Powerhouses? He took ur LIGHTS out - holmes had the wronnng type of energy for cash
Blah

Good verse. Two great lines (recycle/register), and a bunch of others I thought were ok conceptually but lacked something. Not a ton of misses.

7/10

VS

INF

Your stand-ups never packed clubs before closures been intact..
Fuck the steps to open up....Drunk hecklers ALWAYS called Al-Anon Essential act
Cool
Thinks wifey No.1 supporter but cheats during his night routine
The WORST joke couldn't get a Boo off Stage... Hands they set it up behind the scenes
I see what you were going for but the punch wording is all off. The ellipsis ruins the bar
My goons kick in doors. tryyyy that brave shit & fam'll leave in bags..
See another round go thru ya.. then the whole House'll Pass for a Heroes Act
Not feelin it
Ans not 'sposed to be here.. kinda sucks Blue took a half-week rest
The Moderna break.. while i dump his stock in ya Trial Shot like Vaccine tests
Points for creativity but didn't hit. Moderna was a stretch too
Multiple choice of weapons when I drive by & kill you bastard..
Say I cheat? Don't test. w/ lead in my palm I'll circle around to fill in Answer
Not a diss
Wouldn't be SC champ without me snitching. Yo I bet it hurts..
CWs? You'da lost in a Flash if I didn't cross-over lines from that Arrowverse
Again, points for creativity & wp, but conceptually it's a weak diss. "You WOULDA/COULDA/SHOULDA lost..." is even worse than dissin someone who actually lost
Fluke after fluke win, since then it's been longest of journeys
Incredible u had nothin to Show n Prove....til the reserve spot in his tourney
Kind of the same core issue as the previous bar
Don't know todays inner workings - Hollafronts blatantly in you
Stretched wordplay & rhymes were Popular Mechanics... Bro let go off the 2006 issues
Not a fan, personal has no relevance to me
Heard your music, rapping w/ a lisp made me wanna die of aids..
Def bitch, ya sound WAS turnt up tho.. got the same reaction in end of Quiet Place
Ok-ish
Slow exhale then send hot ones down your mouth cuz ya soul is frail..
Anchos the wrong one & met a Reaper - our difference in heat on the Scoville Scale
Not feelin the wording

A lot of creative concepts and wordplay in here, but I didn't like the way you finished most of the bars.

6/10

INF was more creative, but Answer had the consistency and more memorable hits.

I’ll bash the shit out this Narc til this bitch is bleeding, these fists are speedy as lightning
Hit u with so many repeated punches u gone pm Blue & snitch on me for recycling
No one wants to see your wack ass overworded concepts in line to go for the belt
Half the shit you write doesn’t register; but you will 3 times just to vote for yourself

VS

Your stand-ups never packed clubs before closures been intact..
Fuck the steps to open up....Drunk hecklers ALWAYS called Al-Anon Essential act

Flight risk, sex doll, swole > Flash, quiet place

Vote: Answer